[Coco] NitrOS9 with Deluxe RS232 Pak

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jun 18 15:18:55 EDT 2015

On Thursday 18 June 2015 14:51:35 Ron Klein wrote:
> Hi Gene,
>
> I hope I'm as active with things as you seem to be when I'm 80.  :)
>
> Cnc and wood carving machines?  Heck, you could make your own rifle
> parts. I'm jealous!
>
> I am a big gear head, too, so my interest in cnc machines is the
> incredible things they do on high performance cylinder heads.  Amazing
> technology for sure.
>
> Thanks
>
> -Ron

Thanks for the flowers, Ron.  And its for sure that I have been there and
done that in several endeavors over the last 65 years since I quit
school after the 8th grade and went to make a living fixing these
newfangled things called tv's.

In fact when it can be arranged by the state chairwoman, I am going to
pay my $40 and sit for the mensa test yet this summer.  I have passed
several other tests that if I could document them today after 40 to 69
years, would seem to qualify me.  OTOH, I'm an old Iowa farm kid.  And
its sort hard to separate the corn farmer from the technician.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)