[Coco] NitrOS9 with Deluxe RS232 Pak

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed Jun 17 20:32:57 EDT 2015

Hi Gene,

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my numerous questions and
comments.  What you've said makes sense.  It looks like I have a lot
more to learn (i.e. tboot command, /t2 parameter changing and saving,
creating new bootfiles, etc.).

I'm still looking for a good sources of documentation (beyond the
nitros9.org website).  Is OS9 documentation still relevant when using
NitrOS9?

Thanks again!

-Ron