[Coco] Port of Apple II BASIC game (Josh Harper)

Jim Gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 16 08:07:19 EDT 2015

Dear Josh,

If you're interested in trying out the MC-10 version you can download it and
the Virtual MC-10 emulator from my website:

http://faculty.cbu.ca/jgerrie/Home/VMC10_073D.zip

I do intend to convert it to Coco (and Dragon), but I have to modify all the
DATA statements for the music, as the SOUND command is a little different
between Coco and MC-10 (notes fall in different places in the range 1-255).

I also have another BASIC game which I just completed, which was inspired by
the Commodore VIC20 game "Trench Fire".  Here's a video:

https://youtu.be/1WEV6GsrrWQ

All my BASIC games are in the JimG subdir of the Cassette directory of the
emulator.  My 3 most recent are:

MATRIX.C10 (The Matrix rain data display)

LEMON.C10 (Lemonade Stand)

TRENCHFI.C10 (Trench Fire)

Thanks for your interest, and to other folks for their comments.