[Coco] SCSI2SD and Cloud 9's TC^3 Controller

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:17:00 EDT 2015

Hi Steven,

The SCSI2SD is an open source project by Michael McMaster.  They are a SCSI hard disk replacement that
lets you use modern media (microSD cards).

<http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD <http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD>>

There are several different board variants.  I’ve been making some that use the standard 50-pin & molex connectors.

<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/scsi2sd <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/scsi2sd>>

People have been using them successfully with all sorts of older SCSI based systems; SCSI Macs, NeXT machines, Ataris,
Amiga, synths, and many others.

- Ed