[Coco] OS9 CoCo SDC utilities

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Jun 11 22:51:41 EDT 2015

FYI
The OS9 SDC utilities are now also available from colorcomputerarchive.com
The source is on the same disk.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Utilities/Coco%20SDC%20Utilities%20(OS-9)%20(Barry%20Nelson).zip

If you have a CoCo SDC and run OS9, please download it and let me know what you think. If these utilities are loaded in memory using load, you can completely eject and reinsert all SDC disks, and manage the images. I think I may try to add support for the SDC rename command next. I am also think of deprecating and discontinuing the commands sdir and sdrive, and just maintaining the new sdc command, since it can perform all the same functions. Any thoughts?