[Coco] Composite boards

Steven Letchford steven.letchford at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:00:21 EDT 2015

Hi Zippster,

Apologies if I am doing this wrong as this is my first post.

I've recently bought a CoCo2 and its with my friend in Wales being
refurbished with RAM and ROM upgrades, and there's an SDC he's made to load
software from.

I was wondering, as my Sony PVM doesn't have an RF connection, do you have
any Type A composite boards left? He's also after one when I showed him the
link to the web page, and has 2 other people who are interested so asked me
if I could ask for 4 boards in total? If so, are they in kit form or fully
assembled?

Thanks in advance