[Coco] CoCo SDC and RGB to VGA adapter

AQ Cerutti aqcerutti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:13:12 EDT 2015

I may have an extra disk controller. I couldn't find one on US ebay and so
paid too much and ordered one from Australia. I then found another for sale
stateside and so ordered it too. I have a request to cancel the Australian
order but may not be able to cancel it. If I end up with two, I'll post the
ebay listing here on the forums as these seem to be getting a bit rare.
Hello.  I just purchased a CoCo3 (had one as a kid) and I am looking for a
Disk controller.  I figured the mailing list would help me locate one or
contact the creator of the CoCo SDC.  I am also interested in the RGB to
VGA adapter by Roy Justus. Does anyone know if either device is still for
sale?