[Coco] DE-0 Nano Successfully Programmed!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 16:06:35 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,
I'll put you on my list as well as others who have sent emails recently wanting one.  Give me a little time to test the PCBs, build the adapters and ship everything on this first round of orders, then I can begin to prepare for another round of orders.  A few lessons learned will most definitely need to be documented before I continue with this project or any others.  :)  Thank you for your interest in this project.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com