[Coco] Benchtop Power Supply Recomendations Requested

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed Jun 3 00:08:32 EDT 2015

Amazon shows it at $59 vs $69 at MCM. Amazon Prime it wold arrive in 2 days with free shipping.

I have been shopping on Amazon with Prime for years and no issues. When stuff comes from other vendors, it may take a little longer. I have no problem with MCM, I've used them and they provided great service too. No issues with either company.