[Coco] CoCoRX

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:31:04 EDT 2015

I guess my first instinct is to consider the FPGA based system as hardware emulation of other hardware.

But there is another way to look at it.  As different, but compatible hardware (probably the most accurate).
Just as the GIME is compatible with (or does it emulate?) circuitry in the earlier CoCos.

- Ed