[Coco] New card game and a compiler for a subset of C

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Jun 1 21:09:52 EDT 2015

Wow! Awesome! Exciting!
More comments later... :-)

-------- Original message --------
From: Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip at sarrazip.com>
Date: 06/01/2015  8:16 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: [Coco] New card game and a compiler for a subset of C

Hi, fellow CoCoists,

I have published a small card game derived from Crazy Eights:

http://sarrazip.com/dev/color8.html

It should work on any 32k CoCo with Disk Basic. It comes as
a .dsk image file.

I published the source code: it is in C and must be compiled by a
cross-compiler that I have been slowly developing for years. The
compiler, which only supports a subset of C, is still experimental
and probably buggy, but for those who might like to take a look,
here it is:

http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>