[Coco] [coco]I'm wanting a video converter for my CC3connect

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Jun 1 15:22:53 EDT 2015

They aren’t that hard to make and I really don’t want to make these cables. For what I might make for labor it’s not worth my time to solder it and deal with the hassle of building, selling and shipping it. If you really can’t solder and you absolutely can’t find anyone else to do it then I will reluctantly do it as a favor for the cost of the parts, shipping, and a $20 fee. I am really not looking to do this though. I will however be happy to answer any questions regarding how it works and assist with any trouble shooting, not that trouble shooting will likely be needed since this is just a cable with wires and one resistor and 5v source to apply a signal to a sensing pin. Almost any SCART converter should work, also. I got that one because it was cheap.

You can try these guys: http://customcableconnection.com/contact/ janeth at customcableconnection.com

The nice lady I spoke to said they charge $40 an hour labor in ½ hour increments and this could be a ½ job but she needs more details for a proper quote.

Or these guys: http://www.customcablesinc.com/contacts.html, they said to send the a description and they would give a quote.

I have a PDF with pictures and a schematic I can send by email when I get back to my house.