[Coco] 6309 port of NitrOS-9 Level 1

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 04:37:55 EDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
> I have not looked at the CoCo2 SYS directory.  I was talking about the SYS Directory for the nos96809l2v030300_coco3_80d.dsk image file having a symbolic link in place of the proper contents of the SYS/password and SYS/errmsg files.

OK, that is a totally separate issue. For this the SOFTLINK workaround will do.

> I just hg pulled and hg updated my local repo of lwtools to 4.11+ and rebuilt and installed the lwtools programs so I definitely have the latest version.

If you are pulling lwtools from hg you get a development snapshot.
What I explained in my previous e-mail is that you should use the
stable *release* of lwtools 4.11. That would officially be the release
tarball from William, or you can check out the corresponding tree with
"hg update lwtools-4.11".

Tormod