[Coco] MC10 guys feeling left out of the DIY discussion?

Mike Delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:24:09 EDT 2015

I had an MC-10 with the 16k expansion at one time.  The best game I ever
played on it was a pinball game with a dragon or dinosaur whose toungue
would get longer the better you played.  I can't for the life of me
remember what it was called.  It seemed to be a ML program running in a
PMODE 3 type screen and the graphics and sound were comparable to what you
would get on a coco.