[Coco] Another problem

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Jul 17 14:59:15 EDT 2015

Sounds like they might be out of alignment in opposite directions--both
close enough for reading commercial disks, but too far away from each other
for their disks to be interchangeable.

You might want to check what happens to reads from particular sectors using
DSKI$ or the like.  It may be, for example, that each drive can read the
upper and lower tracks of the other, but not the middle ones.

Art

Art