[Coco] eBay Listings...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 15 15:52:39 EDT 2015

I hope it's OK to post this...

Having lots of medical problems and need to raise cash to pay the bills.

I just listed two 16k Color BASIC Coco 2 computers. I could upgrade them,
but by the time I buy the parts, I lose money on them.

I also just listed the DC Modem Pak.

And, I'm going to list a 35 track Tandy Coco Disk drive, with the switch on
front. Gotta take a picture of it later today.

I won't list the auction numbers, but they should be easy to find if you're
interested in any of them.

I'll be listing two 64k Extended BASIC Coco 2 computers if I can find boxes
to ship them in. I need to take pictures of them.

-[ Al ]-