[Coco] OT - Tandy 1000 RL HD

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 9 22:43:16 EDT 2015

Generally, a machine capable of running 3.3 can also run 6.2.  Dos 6.2
includes the InterSvr.exe server, and the InterLnk.exe client. These two
programs allow a client machine to transfer files to/from the server
machine, it literally sees the server machine as a new harddrive.  All
DOS commands work against the remote machine.

I've accomplished this between a modern PC and a Tandy 1400 floppy based
laptop.

So start making 6.2 system disks man!  Oh, and find yourself a null
serial cable, or better yet, a parallel cable designed for file
transfers, aka the old "lap link" style cable.

-RobertH