[Coco] Mail blocking, attachments, etc.

Fri Jul 3 11:56:02 EDT 2015

Hi Dennis,

I am sure that EarthLink uses DMARC or a system like it, the spam problem basely has been solved with it so it is good.

http://coco.maltedmedia.narkive.com/NUMetA0K/goodby-maybe

That shows that I had a serious problem three years ago and finally I got through to tier 3 at EarthLink where someone fixed the problem quickly. I was not offered anything like the via kludge as you can see in reading that discussion.

How does NARKIVE get our messages?

I discovered it while Googling "qs281.pair.com" which is likely the company that is responsible for the Yahoo problems.

Now we have two bad things about our posts.

Clicking "Reply to Sender" sends ONE copy of your reply to the [CoCo] list.
Clicking "Reply to All" sends TWO copies of your reply to the [CoCo] list.

I said that was bad I believe right when the list was started and I still think so.

If "Reply to Sender" would allow sending a private message then that would be the way it should work.

If "Reply to All: sent ONE copy of your reply to the [CoCo] list then that would be the way it should work.

If you add the From: entry to your contacts and are able to send a private e-mail message to the sender then that would be the way it should work.

Finding a more reasonable work around or getting Yahoo to admit the errors of their ways and correct them should be a priority.

Was the CC field with the users Yahoo address started to be added automatically ~ April?

SHF