[Coco] ATTENTION! Moderator or Dennis Re: marty goodmans 512kcoco 3

Thu Jul 2 23:54:51 EDT 2015

Having been told to kill my self twice is not easily forgotten, SCOTUS to the contrary.

I suggest that you do what the person who told me to kill my self twice has done, put me on your kill list along with the rest who do not wish to read my posts.

Then I can do what so many people are not doing, helping solve problems.

Remember the saying, give a boy a fish and he can eat today, teach him how to fish and he will eat every day. Want to see a big fish I caught? The picture is on line.

Lots of long list of instructions keep being given out, time and time again to try and get people to get their hardware working together.

That Linux method solution is just not working!

Taking a few steps back and looking at the entire problem (Insert many problems here) and coming up with a way to solve the real problem of how to tie it all together and make it work the first time for all is a better solution. I see no signs of that being even suggested.

I got flamed for giving someone a page of instructions and realized that I was incorrect in doing so.

I asked for help and got two pages of instructions that I could have written. My mind just would not allow that path to be taken. Several days later I realized that ~ three commands would solve the problem. I tried them and the problem was solved. Now those lines are in a shell script on my NitrOS-9 survival kit disk. SHF888.zip on http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer1/

I learned decades ago ShellPlus very well solving problems and my OS-9 system was working quite very well.

SHF