[Coco] Time Command

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 31 22:40:57 EST 2015

Though I am not as mentally sharp as I used to be, I can still usually
remember what day it is.  So I really just want the time, not the date and
then the time as an afterthought.  So I wrote "Time" because I'm too lazy to
type -t.  It's like Date except it give you the time by default and only
adds the date if you add an -d to it as a parameter.

If anyone wants it, shoot me an email and I'll email the source to you.  I
warn you, my code isn't exactly optimized for this utility, but I did
comment the heck out of it... so there's that.