[Coco] Color Computer 3 System gets top $$$ these days

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:57:03 EST 2015

I exchanged two rather long emails with the seller. He needs money and is
convinced the CoCo is rare and this is an investment for someone 'for the
future'. I really don't think he has a concept of the classic computer
market or demand of systems.

He didn't get my comparison of rare when I compared the CoCo to the Atari
Falcon 30 - which still doesn't approach what he's asking for this auction.
He may be holding onto it for a long time...

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum