[Coco] Does anyone still have the mocha code and could it be ported to Android?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 21 16:40:08 EST 2015

> On Jan 21, 2015, at 3:05 PM, Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Because not all of us use "toy" tablet computers and prefer to do development work on a real computer on a real keyboard looking at a real high density screen.

Man, I'd love to have more emulators on my tablet. Having MAME and PC-DOS and Sinclair and a few others is very cool, but having a CoCo would really be awesome. This tablet is more powerful than the big PCs where with the original Jeff V emulator came out, which is amazing when you think about it. (And hooking it up to a 1080 HD display and using an external keyboard is cool, too.)

Nick, maybe we should dive in to MESS and see if we could figure out how to build it and stuff? Maybe we could help?

		-- A