[Coco] CnoY

Mon Jan 12 23:07:29 EST 2015

Aaron,

Google has it set up to use their own software to view a pdf instead of "Adobe Reader X" on MY Computer.

W7 using IE 11 with UAC on.

After downloading I was able to look at the properties using "Adobe Reader X" and see the author, one thing that the special viewer cannot do for me.

The strange viewer downloads the entire pdf.

Everything looked a little strange, is this a fight between Google and Adobe like Dish saying they are going to drop Fox and they want viewers to call Dish and say they want Disk to carry Fox. (The names change but another fight pops up every so often.)

SHF