[Coco] CnoY

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 22:13:57 EST 2015

Thanks Allen, this confirms my suspisions that CnoY WAS written by Mike Knudsen. I thought it was, but saw nothing on his old hard drive confirming this. The source is there, but no where in the source from his hard drive does he give a copyright statement or any indication of who wrote it.
Mike wrote a lot of his utilities for C compiling and was doing it long before most others. It's always baffled me why he only wrote one program he ever released commercially. He could've started his own OS9 software company with just his MIDI stuff alone, not to mention his C utilities. Then the virtual memory routines from Ultimuse3 could have opened doors for much more. But he chose to only work on Ultimuse3 and make it as good as it could possibly be... and pretty much did just that.

Oddly, I cannot access the Bellingham OS9 Users Group Newletter Archive by clicking the cover at CocoCoding, but I can get to any issue by doing a search.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com