[Coco] Wiring inputs to the Coco

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:46:41 EST 2015

I would like to see thatarticle, is it still availlable?

Thank you
On 1/11/2015 10:40:05 PM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net> wrote:
Back in the '90s there was a series of articles in Model Railroad Magazine
for an interface to run a model railroad with an 8 bit computer. There were
adapters for most of the popular 8 bitters and the CoCo was one. I did save
the articles, but have no idea if the components and circuit boards can be
obtained today.

Bruce W.