[Coco] Has anyone ever seen one of these? - Unassembled CoCo2

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jan 11 21:05:52 EST 2015

> On Jan 11, 2015, at 7:33 PM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Who has access to the CoCo3 prototype?  And would it’s circuitry
> actually be the same as the GIME?  Even if it was, what about the
> code for the PALs?

At the 2013 CoCoFEST, I passed off the two Microware CoCo 3 prototypes are in the hands of Mark Marlette and Boisy Pitre of Cloud-9. I recently wrote Mark about it but he hasn't been able to get to it yet.

Microware used these to begin working on the BASIC extensions and OS-9 for the CoCO 3, then got later revision prototypes to finish up with, so it is doubtful it's the final implementation but would be better than nothing.

Years ago, some of those other prototypes were in the hands of Brother Jeremy and someone thought the GIMEs there could be read somehow. I do not recall who has those units now, but this might also be worth looking in to.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman