[Coco] RS-DOS COPY crashing system

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 11 19:23:04 EST 2015

Well, you should then be able to assemble my little patch (after
translating the addresses to the corresponding Disk Basic 1.1 ones) and
loadm it, assuming you can find a few bytes of free space in SDC-DOS for
the second part.  And assuming SDC-DOS runs out of RAM, and doesn't put its
own patch at the beginning of the COPY command.  Then you can copy away
without crashing.

Art