[Coco] Has anyone ever seen one of these? - Unassembled CoCo2

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 11 14:18:25 EST 2015

There was some discussion a year or so ago about one of these offered on
eBay.  The seller had described it as "rare", which it is.  I'd be torn as
to whether to assemble it or keep it in its pristine state.  I'd imagine
you might get more than your purchase price of $40 if you resold it as a
collector's item.

Art