[Coco] retrobright

Michael Rowen mike at borncoco.com
Fri Jan 9 08:20:53 EST 2015

You can search this list's archives for in depth conversations about all of the questions you're asking. Many have used it with good results. Others report that discoloration returns in time. You can also google search for retrobright, which has many discussions about best formulas. I have good results from dish detergent & a magic eraser.

Cheers,
-Mike