[Coco] CoCo 128-column text mode

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 8 09:48:00 EST 2015

Steve Gipson at GRC.com (the guy who coined the term spyware and does the excellent Security Now podcast) is the only modern author I know that still writes all his PC stuff in assembly... Thus, they will be like 40K instead of 50GB. Amazing.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware
Sent from my iPad.

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $600 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman