[Coco] Another FORTH

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sun Jan 4 19:35:07 EST 2015

Art, the full article is this, where the fragment was snipped from:
http://os9projects.com/CD_Archive/PRODUCTS/FHL/SoftNews_N01.pdf
Look in the idex for, 'Fort Thoughts'.
He had done the Stars Spangled Banner and O, Canada.
Like Bill said, it would be nice to find the source code for these.
I like Forth, because the RP notation is getting rid of parenthesis.

Kandur