[Coco] COCO 1 16-3001 keyboard adapter

camillus blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:44:57 EST 2015

Hi, Josh,

I can do that for you, Just send me the parts and PCB's.
Also put A return label within the box so I can send them back to you.

I'm in Indiana, Knox.

How many are you talking about?
If it is just a couple ( 1-5 ), then you own me a beer.
If it is more then 10, then add one more in parts and pcb for me to keep.

camillus