[Coco] Need help with composite output for CoCo

Jamie reinsj at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Feb 14 08:37:14 EST 2015

Hi All,

So I'm trying to build a composite video converter for a coco 1 and I can't seem to get it to work.
I started with a simple design from Hot CoCo which uses a couple of transistors and a few
resistors and then tried Dennis' TV Buff.
My question is, should the output work on a modern flat screen LCD TV or do monitors with
composite input work differently?  The TV screen responds by going black but I'm not getting any
picture at all.

Thanks!

Jamie