[Coco] Restuffing a CoCo chassis

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:06:04 EST 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Joe Grubbs <jsgrubbs at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Consider it yours :)
>
> Pics:
>
> http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/junktionfet/trs80/IMAG2169_zpsoryhtoxz.jpg
>

> http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/junktionfet/trs80/IMAG2170_zps7gsrcesu.jpg

​Looking at the photo for the jumper wire that goes to the cart slot.  It
looks like that might be that 12V line that was needed for the early floppy
controllers.  As if I remember right only the CoCo 1's had that 12V line
and to use those 12V controllers on a CoCo2 or CoCo3 you had to patch a
wire from the 12V part of the PS to the cart slot that would require the
12V for the controller.​