[Coco] Radio Shack Files Chapter 11

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 5 18:13:23 EST 2015

Sad day but expected.

Radio Shack has been dead here in Australia for some time. I visited a
few Radio Shack stores when I was in the US in December but sadly,
these weren't the Radio Shack stores I grew up with. It's hard to feel
sorry for them in the state they had become and with other chains
doing what they are doing now only better, it doesn't seem much loss
(apart from the jobs).

We, as Radio Shack computer enthusiasts, at least have our memories of
a better time to hold on to.

Nick