[Coco] What if Amazon bought Radio Shack?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 3 19:11:38 EST 2015

> On Feb 3, 2015, at 5:25 PM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:
>
> "Shackazon" would be kind of a cool name.

And thus, we heard it here first…

Personally, I’d love them to be used for Amazon Lockers — none in Iowa, that I know of. I am never home for UPS, so anything I get from Amazon, I have to go pick up across town. FedEx I can have redirected to a former-Kinkos a few miles away, so that’s a bit better, but Amazon never tells me how something will ship until after I get the tracking number, so I can’t plan ahead.

With Radio Shack price matching Amazon.com <http://amazon.com/> recently, maybe there were already thoughts about them before this.

		— A