[Coco] OS-9 on Raspberry Pi

Mathieu Chouinard chouimat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:46:45 EST 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Marc Charbonneau
<timebandit001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) <
> retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It's a cycle. MS always do a good and a bad OS.
>>
>> NT - good
>> 2000 - bad
>> XP - good
>> Vista (evil)
>> Win7 (great)
>> Win8 (horrible)
>>
>> So Win10 is expected to be fine :)
>>
>> Actually, Windows 9 was supposed to be great, but they skipped it.
> So Win10 will probably be bad :p
according to the IT guys here, Windows is a great OS as long as you
don't install software on it
Mathieu
PS. Last time I used windows was in the 3.11 days, just before I
switched to OS/2 2.1 (then 3.0 and 4.0)
followed by linux :)

--
A te quaeso, sicut in Aeneidos libro quarto Aeneas, elocutus
desiderium erigendi suum obeliscum in templo Venereo Didonis, ab ea