[Coco] COCOSDC kit available?

Walter Miraglia walter.miraglia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:35:54 EDT 2015

Hi there, my name is Walter, and I am new to the list and just started
messing around with color computers again.  I have a buddy with one, so I
decided to purchase one.  I got my disk drive up and running by upgrading
my rom to a 16k eprom with extended colour basic.   Now that that is
working....

I saw the COCOSDC in action at the recent Vintage Computer Festival Mid
West, and the gentlemen demoing it were singing its praises.   I recently
acquired a Coco 2 (with 16k SOON TO BE 64k) and with the help of Neil and
Jim I was able to get a floppy disk drive for it.

I checked the wiki for device and it indicated the products are being
produced for members of the list.

I was wondering how i could go about getting one?  I have a COCO3 lined up
for purchase and Neil indicated that this device would be perfect for it.
I have soldiering and kit building experience so building my own from a kit
would be fun.

I used to work at Radio Shack as a teenager and recently decided to get a
COCO so I could relive those days.

Any assistance in acquiring a COCOSDC would be awesome.    Thank you
folks.  :0)

Cheers.