[Coco] FPGA 6809

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:41:34 EDT 2015

This post prompted me to do a search of list archive to see what happened with Roger,
and why he would avoid the list.  He is definitely on the Facebook group.

There was quite a bit to see, the whole DrivePak debacle, etc…

It all happened before I joined the list.  What a mess it apparently was.

- Ed