[Coco] FPGA 6809

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:58:26 EDT 2015

Robert,

I don't know that this is what Bill and Dave were discussing. His CoCo
on DE0 project has been discussed on Facebook quite a bit recently with
Mark McDougal.

Last I knew, Roger no longer owned coco3.com, colorcomputer.net, or the
DrivePak and CoCoNet business; which have pretty much faded into
obscurity... or a black hole.

Brian