[Coco] OT: Recovery Disc set for Dell Inspiron 15 3520...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Aug 31 16:18:48 EDT 2015

Thumbs down Tom.

They did not send me restore discs. They sent me a Windows 7 Installation
DVD, Downloaded Drivers burned to a DVD, A DVD with the Roxio Burner
Software, a DVD with the Power DVD software, and a DVD with the Dell Webcam
software. No sign of the rest of the preloaded software that came with the
unit.

I should have gotten 2 DVDs that loaded up the unit in full in less than an
hour.

I'm returning these discs for a refund.

Thanks for the help Tom.

-[ Al ]-