[Coco] DECB and BACKUP

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Sun Aug 30 19:45:27 EDT 2015

Hi Robert,

I have RGBDOS and HDBDOS, including the one with Drivewire support. It
looks like I may need to go the DW option.  I've been trying to do this
with a gray cased Coco 1 "F" board version with 64K, a gray edition MPI,
an original RS Disk Basic Cart in Slot 4 and the CoCoSDC in Slot 3,
selector switch on 3.

DRIVE 0, OFF
DRIVE 1,"DISK0001.DSK",NEW
BACKUP 0 to 1

Rinse and repeat, changing the filename between disks.

If I do this with Drivewire, HGBDOS and a Coco 3, is there a way to
premount multiple floppies (in drivewire) so I can just use a BASIC
program, increment the drive number and swap floppies?  Is 4 the limit
in Drivewire?

Thanks!

-Ron