[Coco] VCC Released To Open Source Project !!!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 16:05:35 EDT 2015

80 column mode for NitrOS9 ?????
The only time I'm not in 80 colums in OS9/NitrOS9 (emulator or real Coco), is if the game/app puts me in something different.

The first thing that needs to be done to Vcc is to get it out of 18 year old compiler into something modern.
Adding new things? Let's make the old ones work right first.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com