[Coco] VCC Released To Open Source Project !!!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 16:05:09 EDT 2015

The Vcc Open Source Project has now moved to GitHub. It can be found here:

https://github.com/VCCE

It is headed up by Joseph Forgeone, the original author of Vcc. We are currently looking for a few programmers who may be interested in helping to move this along into a cross compilable emulator.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com