[Coco] Modern Coco Keyboard Replacements

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optimum.net
Sat Aug 29 02:00:58 EDT 2015

I NEVER brawl with you Mark. I hold you in the highest regard. I think I
say things, and you take them the wrong way. I'm not very good at
predicting how things I say or write will land on other people.

It's been a lifelong problem for me.

I never mean any harm, but often people think I do.

-[ Al ]-