[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:47:19 EDT 2015

Mark,

The Spectrum Projects and the Macrotron Professional were/are the same
keyboard. Ads can all be viewed here:
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=356

I've got the HJL-57, MarkData SuperPro and the Macrotron Professional
keyboard. If you want, I can send you pics of the mounting and support
hardware for each.

Brian