[Coco] Getting into Tandy Color Computer 3, Suggestions and Info Needed

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:43:37 EDT 2015

Steve Batson made up a .pdf with the values listed.  I put it up on my Google drive here…

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnOURkcFQ1cjI4bm8 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnOURkcFQ1cjI4bm8>>

I think Roger may have done a writeup, but I don’t recall where that is offhand.
There was a discussion on the Facebook group about the changes and how he arrived at them.

- Ed