[Coco] Getting into Tandy Color Computer 3, Suggestions and Info Needed

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:23:10 EDT 2015

Hi Brandon,

Welcome to the group!

There is still room on the current run of RGB2VGA boards.
It is a bit of an expensive, but excellent solution to getting your CoCo3 running with
a VGA monitor.

I’m also making the CoCo SDC units on a regular basis, so they are available whenever
you want one.  John Strong is making 3D printed cases for the SDC.

- Ed

Prices (not including shipping):

RGB2VGA & cable (assembled) = $45
Programmed DE-0 Nano for RGB2VGA = $95