[Coco] OT: Recovery Disc set for Dell Inspiron 15 3520...

camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:53:33 EDT 2015

Hi Al,

If your laptop boot the old fashion then you should be able to find a copy on the net. But if it boots with the new UEFI bios extention then that would not work. The asset number and windows keys are embedded in the bios and a copy of an other portable will not work.

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]