[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Aug 26 00:25:40 EDT 2015

I appreciate your concern in this regard and I'm not really sure on which side of the fence I would be on this one.  But, consider the fact that a keyboard COULD be created that is smarter than that.  If you have the ability to determine what the outcome would be from a simplistic PC style keyboard mapped as a CoCo keyboard then an intelligent designer could work around that anomaly and correct it.

Dave Philipsen